Hi All, I, myself being new to this , am working through the challenges & disciplines that working from home for an...Posted by Richmond Lodge Freemasons Victoria on Tuesday, March 24, 2020
Key takeaways ...
- Stick with your routine.
- Create a work space.
- Don't just sit there.
- Get some fresh air.
- Stay connected with your colleagues.
- Fight the urge to multitask.
- If you have kids, prepare for disruptions.
- Aim for at least one face-to-face conversation each day
- Create a soothing environment.
- Keep the kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and meals.
Visit the facebook post to read more - share with a friend, add a comment and let's continue the conversation about how to manage best whilst we are all stuck at home.