Every week we are continuing to meet online on a Tuesday night at 7PM (AEST). The purpose of the Richmond Lodge online weekly meetings is to provide an opportunity for everyone to say hello and share how they are doing.
Every second week we do something special. Every other week we catchup, say hello and talk about whatever needs to be said.
Members and friends are all very welcome to join. Meaning that you don't need to be a Freemason to join.
These weekly online meetings are a great way to see Freemasonry in action.
To join Richmond Lodge online ...
- To join the online meeting use Richmond Lodge Online.
- Get more involved - during the online meeting you can also participate interactively, use Richmond Lodge Interactive to answer questions, vote on polls, share ideas and to be really involved.
- To join via the phone dial 03 7018 2005, meeting ID: 429 915 0152, passcode: 278953
More to not be missed online events to be announced soon ... in the next couple of months (October and November) we are planning more online awesomeness. Including an Octoberfest with a difference on October 27th and show us your Masonic paraphernalia night on November 8th. Subscribe to get more updates about upcoming events at Richmond Lodge.
Always fun and interesting - we have more member presentations and talks which we will sneak in, we have more meet a member presentations plan, at every online meeting we always have an interactive activity that you can join and always there is an opportunity for everyone to say hello.
Recordings of previous Richmond Lodge online events
- Richmond Lodge Online August 25th, 2020 - we celebrated 21 meetings of online reflected on some of the presentations and importantly provided an opportunity for everyone to share how they are going.
- Richmond Lodge Online August 18th, 2020 - we will be sharing how members of Freemasonry have (and can) helped to make a difference, this will be an interactive, fun and interesting evening hosted by Paul Raye where everyone will have the opportunity to share and catch up.
- Richmond Lodge Online August 11th, 2020 - join Richmond Lodge online and play WHO AM I?, this will be a fun and interesting evening hosted by Erwin where everyone will have the opportunity to share and catch up.
- Richmond Lodge Online August 4th, 2020 - more meet a member, Bruce and Keith share their stories - as soon as ready these will be published along with others to our meet a member page.
- Richmond Lodge Online July 28th, 2020 - join us and help make an awesome collection of bucket list ideas, this will be a fun and interesting evening where everyone will have the opportunity to share and catch up.
- Richmond Lodge Online July 21st, 2020 - join us for our Christmas in July themed online meeting and say hello.
- Richmond Lodge Online July 14th, 2020 - it is all about the food and trying to get the balance right, Bruce Cowie will share diet strategies, we will revisit Russ's stress strategies which feature the role of making good food decisions and invite everyone to share their favourite healthy snack recipe. Recording available soon.
- Richmond Lodge Online July 7th, 2020 - we will be watching Richard Elkington's keynote from the online Grand Installation and catchup with members and friends. If you would like to watch what Richard had to say visit the online recording of the Grand Installation and scroll into about the 30-minute mark.
- Richmond Lodge Online June 30th, 2020 - Russell Barnard shared with us a presentation about stress management and the maintenance of good mental health - it was good to catchup and discuss stress and everyone shared how they are coping.
- Richmond Lodge Online June 23rd, 2020 - we are continuing to share thoughts about what we have collectively learnt from the last couple of months, already we have some awesome presentations plan and there will be lots of activities for everyone to participate in - for more information visit shaping our future and watch recording here.
- Richmond Lodge Online June 16th, 2020 - join and share your best hat, there will be fines for people not wearing hats, for people wearing hats and prizes for the best hat - as always we will catch up and have a chat with friends. For photos visit Facebook post with pictures of members in hats.
- Richmond Lodge Online June 9th, 2020 - Richard Elkington will be joining us to share thoughts about the future, Richard is the Grand Master Elect and it was interesting to hear what he had to say. For more information visit shaping our future.
- Richmond Lodge Online June 2nd, 2020 - watch Peter Grounds will be doing a presentation about what is a Cowen - followed by meet a member and catch up - video coming soon.
- Richmond Lodge Online May 26, 2020 - Richmond Lodge met online and share the worlds best most awesome dad joke - Awesome night because everyone left smiling 😀😀😀 - video coming soon.
- Richmond Lodge Online May 19, 2020 - trivia and meet a member - great fun night enjoyed by all - video coming soon.
- Richmond Lodge Online May 12, 2020 - watch Ian Burgess share a brief history of Richmond Lodge - to watch a sneak preview visit a 90-second history of Richmond Lodge, it all started around 1858, and 162 years later we are still meeting.
- Richmond Lodge Online May 5, 2020 - watch Joel Solomon show how to know a Freemason followed by Ron Cameron's presentation of meet a member - Joel is one of those awesome members of Freemasonry Victoria who is always a pleasure to know, and for those interested what he had to say is well worth watching.
- Richmond Lodge Online April 28, 2020 - join Ange Kenos for an introduction to the FMV library and archive - have you ever wondered about how all the Masonic history is managed? watch to learn more and join Ange Kenos for an interesting introduction to the FMV library and archive.
- Richmond Lodge Online April 21, 2020 - Jay Rottem shared the list of online lodge meetings, followed by Marie Cameron and Lorraine Rayner introducing the Order of the Amaranth - interesting presentations that resulted in wide ranging discussion.
- Richmond Lodge Online April 14, 2020 - Peter McPhee shared an ANZAC reflection which was followed by meet a member with Max Geraldes and Ron Pienaar - Peter's presentation was very thoughtful, moving and worth a watch.
Members and friends are very welcome to join us online where we have an interesting evening of Freemasonry that you can enjoy from the comfort of your very own favourite chair at home.
The agenda for the online meetings includes a welcome, a couple of short presentations, the opportunity for discussion and everyone to share how they are doing. The online meetings are informal, always a bit of fun and a chance for everyone to catchup.
Before the meeting we go online from 6PM onwards so that people joining can test their computer or phone, and make sure that they can connect.
If you have questions email firstname.lastname@example.org
Sharing is caring - be awesome, visit Facebook, comment and share with a friend.
JOIN AND SHARE WITH A FRIEND - weekly Richmond Lodge Freemasons Victoria online events open to members and friends :-)Posted by Richmond Lodge Freemasons Victoria on Saturday, April 25, 2020
Join our newsletter and follow us on our Richmond Lodge Facebook page for updates and to discover more about our values of joining, sharing and having fun.
Got a question, or would you like some more information? contact us via email email@example.com
Stay safe, and see you online.
From all your friends at Richmond Lodge.